Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysticus's application - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysticus

Mysticus

Mysticus's application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Mysticus's application - Accepted   Mysticus's application - Accepted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 am

Jobs currently 75 and geared: 75 WHM and 75 RDM (sub jobs available include /blm, /drk and working on /nin)

Jobs interested in leveling: SCH, which is 57 atm

Merits: WHM - Max MP + 3, MND + 1, Healing Magic Skill + 4, Enhancing + 1, Enmity Decrease + 1, Spell Interruption Rate + 1, Divine Seal + 1, Bar Spell Effect + 1, Regen Effect + 2, Martyr + 1, Devotion + 2, Protectra and Shellra V + 1 RDM - Enfeebling Magic + 2, INT + 1, Convert Recast + 2, Dia III, Slow II, Paralyze II, Phalanx II, Bio III, Blind II - all + 1

Gear: WHM - Cleric's Briault, Noble's Tunic, Zenith pants, Serket Ring, Loquacious Earring, Blue Cape + 1, Rostrum Pumps, Astral Earring RDM - Duelist's Tabard, Spider Torque, Wood Gloves, Tamas Ring, Duelis'ts Boots, Rainbow Cape - working on HQ staves, Duelists's Chapeau, etc

Sky Access? Yes

Sea Access? Yes

Do you have access to Northlands or COP areas in Dynamis? Yes

What events are you interested in doing with us? Limbus, Dynamis, ZNMs, Einherjar, Salvage

Please list any previous endgame experience, if any? Experienced in all Dynamis (except CoP, not too familiar with those yet), Limbus, some ZNMs and HNMs, Einherjar, etc. I enjoy Salvage but need to build more Assault points.

Are you willing to help the LS in events you are not applying for if needed and not interfere with a shell you currently do said event with? Yes, I'm generally willing to help anyone with anything.^^ I don't currently have a linkshell atm, so I'm not actively participating in any of the above listed events.

Are you able and willing to adapt to new strategies you are currently not used to? Yes, I always try to remain open to learning new things.^^

Do you know any current LS members that would be willing to vouch for you? I'm sorry, but no. I recently transferred from Bahamut, so I only know a few people here. I have two friends on this server that transferred with me, but they're currently not playing for an extended period of time.

Do you have access to Ventrilo? Yes, I do. And I have a working mic as well.

Previous server: Bahamut

Previous Linkshells: Bahamut - Hempire, Templar, Inquisition Pandemonium - Was a member of Deathrow for a short time, but I did not care for the mostly HNM scene. I'm looking to participate in other more enjoyable endgame activities such as those listed above. Generally, I'm looking for a shell with cool people who like to enjoy the game, with no drama and a positive spirit.
Back to top Go down
Slaya

Slaya

Mysticus's application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysticus's application - Accepted   Mysticus's application - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Application accepted. Please see myself or Nerevar in game for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

Mysticus's application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1