Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damaira's Application - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
damaira

Damaira's Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Damaira's Application - Accepted   Damaira's Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 pm

-= Application =-

Jobs Currently 75 and Geared: Whm/Blm/Brd/Bst/Dnc/Pld/Nin/Rng/Sam/Dnc

Jobs Currently 75 (geared or not): Whm/Blm/Brd/Bst/Dnc/Pld/Nin/Rng/Sam/Dnc

Jobs interested in lvling or regearing: Rdm at 65 currently and Cor at 1 but going to 75

Merits: whm: devo/Cure casting time/ pro,shell 5.... Blm: capped thunder/ice potency...Sam Overwhelm/Store tp/meditate....Nin: full san wheel....capped eva/crit hit/enm and random merits in weapons and other stuff

Gear: most god gear like osode/haidatte/kabuto/kotes just missing W legs, tamas/loqua/magnetic/boxers a few AF+1 pieces and the mini expansion gears.

Do you have Sky? yup

Do you have Sea? yup

Do you have access to Northlands or COP areas in Dynamis? yes

What events are you interested in doing with us? einherjar/Limbus

Please list previous endgame experience if you have any. I am a transfer from Ramuh, currently I am a member of emotionless, before I was a member of a very active endgame shell called MogHouse, did sky/sea/limbus/Znm/salvage/einherjar, around 5 years of experience in end game shells

Are you willing to help the LS in events you are not applying for if needed and not interfer with a shell you currently do said event with? yes

Are you able and willing to adapt to new stratgies you are currently not use to? anytime

Do you know any current LS members that would be willing to vouch for you? I don't have a lot of friends in this server but I met with Artaxerxes and Icemota back in the limbus shell they participate, you might also get references from fellow Emotionless members

Do you have access you Ventrilo? yes I do and yes I have a mic

Anything you would like to add that you feel was not asked in the above application?

-= Server transfers =-

Previous Server: Ramuh
Previous LS: MogHouse,IntotheUnknow, Aether
Back to top Go down

Damaira's Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1